Plan | Train | Engage | Impact
While the issues in sales management differ from other businesses that are not focused specifically on sales volume, the problems that are present have some parallels to other businesses undergoing stress. As with most companies that are experiencing challenges, the following is a list of what can be addressed through MGA coaching and training.
- Inadequate sales revenue
- Lack of a sales or business plan or lack of adequate implementation of an existing plan
- No active or productive sales management
- No clear performance objectives for sales people
- No affective tracking of sales activities
- High staff turnover because of poor results
- Poor understanding or communication of the value proposition for prospective clients
Contact Michael Gallagher today to get started.